Urgent Needs This Week:
- Bottles of water
- No. 10 cans of vegetables
- Canned vegetables: green beans, corn, peas, beans, potatoes, carrots, etc.
- Canned pastas: ravioli, spaghetti, beefaroni, mac & cheese, etc.
- Canned/cups of fruit and puddingCanned/pouches of meats: ham, Spam, Vienna sausages, beani weenies, chicken, tuna, salmon, etc.
- Peanut butter, jelly, crackers, bread
- Spaghetti noodles and jars of sauce
- Three compartment togo containers. Every meal we do now is served in Togo containers. No eating on premises.
- Plastic ware, the kind that are already packaged together are the best, but we will take individual forks, spoons and knives as well.
- Hygiene items: men's & woman's deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, razors, individual toothbrushes, lotion, body wash
- Insect repellant
- Perishable meats like chicken, hamburger, hotdogs, Boston butts, hams, etc. we can freeze until use. We have use of a walk-in freezer and cooler if needed
Donations can be dropped off at 279 W. Main St. in downtown Dothan on the following days:
- Tuesday - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday - 9-11 a.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
As we respond to the ever-increasing needs of the people in our community during the COVID-19 crisis, we are in more need of finances to keep up with the demands. Please consider helping us. Tax-deductible donations can be mailed to:
Love In Action, PO Box 85, Dothan, AL 36302
You can also give securely via PayPal through the donation page on our website by clicking the "Make A Donation" tab below.
Love In Action International Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, non-profit Christian organization.
All donations and gifts are tax deductible.
Our tax-exempt number is 63-1274627.
Help us provide food relief in Myanmar, Nepal, Haiti, Pakistan, India, and Philippines by making a financial donation. Please mark in the memo of your checks or in your PayPal giving description that it is for "International Food Relief." Mail checks to: Love In Action, PO Box 85, Dothan, AL 36302. You can give securely online via PayPal through the donation page here on our website by clicking here. Thank you and God bless you.
Help us share the Gospel with unreached people groups around the world, especially in the 10/40 Window. Click here to find see the different and exciting ways you can help.
"And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Matthew 24:14
When people are ignored, their self esteem becomes lower and lower until, over time, they believe they have no value and accept that living on the streets is as good as it gets.
Love In Action shows the homeless there is a God in Heaven who loves them and there are people who care about them. When they experience that love, a spark of hope shines in their eyes, and that's the beginning of their new journey back to a productive life with Jesus Christ.
Click here to see how you can help us show the love of Jesus to the homeless.